Fullstack Engineer - Experimentation
We're looking for a talented and passionate Fullstack Engineer to join Wildlife's Experimentation & Segmentation Platform team. The Experimentation & Segmentation vertical's goal is to provide the core services to new and existing games which need to segment their players and run experiments on them. First to tweak features and validate hypotheses about player behavior, and later down the road to personalize the players' experience.
The Fullstack position will allow us to scale up the team responsible for developing the UIs and APIs to enable the experimentation and segmentation of the current live games and the new ones to come!
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What You'll Do
- Join a brand new team (6 months from incubation) that will develop the tools required to fulfill our mission;
- Set the team's goals aligned with the company's OKRs;
- Provide support to our clients (engineers and game developers) to integrate into our tool;
- Participate actively in making our product easy to use by people with high/mid/low understanding of experimentation;
- Identify opportunities to improve the performance (response time, observability, algorithms) of our APIs.
What You'll Need
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc.);
- Knowledge in architecture and design;
- Experience on React;
- Advanced or fluent English skills;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (Nice to Have);
- Experience working with AWS (Nice to Have);
- Experience on Golang (Nice to Have).
More About You
- Strong experience with software development;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Deep knowledge about systems design and have built a career focused on studying how to design, maintain and monitor highly scalable systems.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field