We're looking for an upbeat and strategist Facilities Lead, to join Wildlife's Workplace team, based in São Paulo, Brazil.
As an FL you'll play a key role in our processes development cycle, crafting and deploying a scalable org structure and collection of services, supporting our fast-paced expansion. You’ll work directly with our operation teams and our facilities vendors to understand the requirements and build partnerships, supervising service standards, costs, and implementing quality measuring tools.
You'll face challenges exploring the facilities role to an outstanding experience on our company's growth, strengthening our community and modeling a culture of new processes and new procedures.
The right person for this position is focused, natural hustle and driven to get things done, but yet has great communication and negotiation skills. Loves decision-making and problems solving in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Partner with other departments and vendors to build and maintain effective governance for our offices infrastructure and construction;
- Iterate and advocate for our employees when dimensioning our operations and policies, having a strong mindset on user experience;
- Prioritize your resources efficiently, in line with the annual budget;
- Proactively identify and address issues and improvement opportunities;
- Identify and manage strategic high-quality vendors for maintenance & repair;
- Define and improve preventive and reactive procedures, build processes to ensure services are provided with quality and just in time;
- Define and monitor facilities KPIs, identify maintenance issues and their roots, propose effective solutions, and lead implementation;
- Be brave to get your hands dirty, work under pressure, and go beyond to exceed expectations;
- Monitor health & safety requirements and legal regulations for our workspaces;
- Be a liaison and monitors SLAs of vendors such as maintenance services, fire protection, HVAC, electrical, access control, security systems, and more;
- Monitors and manage our office equipment and accessories inventory;
- Respond to facilities issues even after business hours;
- Work with a global team, which may include making calls off business hours and occasionally travel.
What you'll need
- Academic background in civil, electrical or industrial engineering, or architecture;
- Experience leading “office” maintenance and renovation operation, managing on-the-field multiple third-parties, and onboarding new suppliers;
- Good written communication in Portuguese and English;
- Fluent or well advanced spoken English, capable of confortably interacting during our global team meetings;
- Experience implementing or improving processes/systems;
- Good in running analytical and automation tools;
- Construction knowledge is well desired (Electrical, HVAC, Automation, Plumbing etc.);
- Enjoy working as part of a team of talented professionals of different backgrounds, knowing you will be the reference point for topics related to hard facility maintenance.
More about you
- Passionate about workplace and office operations and know how to ensure quality;
- Motivated by building up a scaling service to standardize and multiple locations;
- Committed to delivering exceptional and safe experiences for our users;
- Creative when solving problems and excited about processes changes;
- A great communicator, been clear and transparent with everyone;
- A big thinker, seeing ahead about the outcomes and progresses of your actions.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this