Dev. Relations Engineer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Developer Relations Engineer, to join Wildlife's Developer Relations team.
As a developer relations engineer you will become an expert in our technology stack, including our in house libraries as well as Unity and other game development technologies. You will be known as the go to person to ask if there is any issue in our technology stack.
Together with the other Developer Relations Engineers in the team you will act as a champion for our game teams, bringing their feedback back to our shared technology teams to ensure they have all the tools needed to create great games.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Support game teams using our internal technology
- Provide trainings about our internal technology as well as Unity Best Practices
- Ensure our documentation is up to date and easy to understand
- Act as the first point of contact for out game teams as well as providing feedback to our internal technology teams
What you'll need
We are looking for either an experienced Unity developer ready to jump into Developer Relations, or an experienced Developer Relations Engineer interested in learning more about game development. If you have experience in both, even better.
In either case you should be an experienced software developer, ideally in C++ or C#.
If you are an experienced game developer you will have:
- Extensive experience with Unity 3D
- Extensive experience with game development
- Experience with profiling mobile game
- Ideally experience with backend technology like kubernetes or redis
- Interest in working in a supportive role
- Interest in public speaking
- Interest in writing technical texts
As an experienced Developer Relations Engineer you will have:
- Extensive experience in Developer Relations
- Extensive experience with software documentation
- Extensive public speaking experience
- Interest in game development
- Interest in learning C#
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field