Data Governance Manager
We're looking for a talented and passionate Data Governance Manager, to join Wildlife's Data Governance team in São Paulo, Brazil.
You will be part of the Data Governance Strategy structure, being responsible for the training of users and processes related to Data Governance. You will contribute to the fulfillment of the general data protection rules, help the company to deliver reliable data, and will also be responsible for the processes for metadata/catalog management.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Lead and manage the data governance strategy team activities and have the responsibility for implement the federated data model
- Conceptualize and drive implementation of cross product technical risk management solutions to drive program efficiencies
- Develop SOPs for data governance including controls and testing mechanisms considering risk tolerance guidelines. Establish and govern an enterprise data governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities.
- Roll out an enterprise wide data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture. Partner with engineering teams to design an automated and scalable tool to support the overall process.
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for stewardship of the company’s principal information assets
- Provide ongoing support to process owners/control owners and cross-functional teams to ensure controls over key reports are designed and implemented effectively. Design and deliver related training to stakeholders
- Bring new strategies to the Data Governance teams, making Data Governance innovative and increasingly present in corporate decisions
- Implement data strategies that bring Wildlife competitive advantages in mobile games industry;.
What you'll need
- Complete academic degree in Technology or equivalent experience;
- 3 or more years of relevant experience with data governance (main disciplines) and data management mechanisms;
- Knowledge of all routine that involves the area of data governance;
- Experience with disseminate data governance culture to the company;
- Ability to leverage the area's indicators, in terms of quality and improvement of deliveries;
- Ability to plan, develop and present a clear vision of the area for five years from now;
- Strong organization and analytical skills, passionate about customer experience;
- You have strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills;
- Logical thinking and business vision.
More about you
- You are a motivated leader with an aptitude for information technology and solid organizational skills; capable of influencing and galvanizing others to follow you toward a solution;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and stakeholders of the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have relevant experience in leading data governance teams: you believe in influencing through developing relationships over exercising authority;
- You're flexible, collaborative and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this