We're looking for a talented and passionate Creative Director to join Wildlife's Marketing Art team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Creative Director, you'll play a key role in our performance campaigns, creating and directing videos and playables, working side by side with our Data Intelligence team. You’ll work directly with our Pre-Production and Production teams to produce outstanding creative material for the global market.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing to create videos and playables
- Partner with colleagues of Data Intelligence team to discover how to improve our campaigns
- Advocate for the creative performance hypothesis when communicating with pre-production and production teams;
- Be part of a highly-skilled creative team, owning initiatives to improve processes and metrics.
What you'll need
- University degree in courses related to Arts and Communication, such as Advertising or Cinema;
- Broad/Previous professional experience in Advertising Agencies or Filmmaking Companies;
- Solid understanding of creative processes and deliverables (script, storyboard, animatic, etc);
- Excellent knowledge of 3D animation (animation, rendering, composition, etc.);
- Basic analytic skills
More about you
- You´re passionate about games and advertising;
- You´re motivated by achieving performance results using your creativity;
- Experienced working in an environment that uses data to guide ideas;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this