Cash Management Associate Analyst (Temporário)
About the team
We are looking for a talented and passionate Cash Management Associate Analyst to join Wildlife’s Cash Management team in São Paulo, Brazil. As a Cash Management Associate Analyst you’ll play a key role as a Cash management analyst, responsible for managing cash flow analysis, and support on daily routines, such as banking relationships, investment and funding. And ensure that the Cash Management data is accurate, accessible and in compliance with governance standards and processes, being focused on the entire operational routine of the area, analyzing data and interfacing with other teams in the Finance area. We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company’s success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, analytic, comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business!
What you’ll do
- Manage the business’s cash flow, including actual vs forecast analysis;
- Elaborate Dashboards to support Cash Management decisions;
- Supports Cash Management and business teams on key projects;
- Define, monitor, and execute the funding strategy for in-scope entities.
What you need
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economic recommended or equivalent experience;
- Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst;
- May have experience in more than one finance function;
- Good analytical and operational skills;
- Advanced in English;
- Advanced knowledge in softwares (i.e., Microsoft Office).
More about you
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result;
- You’re passionate about cash management activities and know how to ensure its quality.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this