Wildlife Studios is one of the largest mobile gaming companies in the world.
Founded in Brazil in 2011, our company has grown to become a truly global organization.
Our offices are located in the United States, Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, Sweden, and now also in Israel.
Today, our portfolio of over 60 games engages billions of players around the world.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing and providing insights and recommendations that will shape our top-grossing games, and act as a focal point for all of the team’s data inquiries.
- Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of players to address strategic and operational business questions
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies, live-ops, and future product roadmaps
- Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better games and insights that will drive towards monetization and retention improvements.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and players’ experience.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- 2+ years of analytical work experience in a B2C company, preferably in the Online Gaming industry
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or another quantitative field
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets – Must
- A methodological approach for data together with the ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions.
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models (R, advanced statistical tools) – strong advantage
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Great Communication skills – someone who can turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- A true passion for understanding consumers’ social gaming behavior and tolerance for ambiguity
- A true team player that values collaboration
* Indicates a required field