We're looking for a talented and passionate Bcakend to join Wildlife's Cloud Plaform team in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The mission of the IT Operations team at Wildlife is to have world-class productivity and efficiency across the company by finding and further investigating efficiency opportunities related to better usage and/or provisioning of technology resources; building and maintaining our visualization layer for costs, usage, and performance reporting.
The Fullstack position will allow us to scale up the team responsible for developing the tools that optimize the usage of our technological resources, as well as ensure we can monitor the different billing models and performance of our technology partners. This team player will guarantee the prioritization and harmonious development of tasks so as to have optimal outcomes.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Join a brand new team that will develop the tools required to fulfill our mission
- Set the team's goals aligned with the company's OKRs
- Help third party squads to develop their plugins with a great UX and attached to RING goal.
- Identify opportunities to automate internal process and develop critical capabilities for the area
What you'll need
- Knowledge in Python, React and Node
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc.)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working with AWS (good knowledge of its offering)
- Experience on Golang (Nice to Have)
- English advanced level
More about you
- 5+ years of software development professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge about systems design and have built a career focused on studying how to design, maintain and monitor highly scalable systems
- Proven experience in leading projects and teams
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field