We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior Analytics Engineer to join Wildlife's Business Intelligence Engineering team in São Paulo, Brasil.
As an Analytics Engineer, you’ll play a key role in building and maintaining data products that empower hundreds of users to use petabytes of data on a daily basis. You’ll be part of a team composed of BI and Analytics engineers that are constantly in touch with Product Managers, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, leveraging our process, tools and pipelines in order to have an effective and efficient analytics data layer.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems for good, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
- Own the technical and architectural design for data analytics products
- Own the technical quality and performance of the team's deliverables and operations
- Drive and lead the development of projects and products
- Ensure a highly functional operation from a technical perspective
What you'll do
- Design, implement, and support systems that can provide smooth ad-hoc access to large datasets
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of analytics products that sustain canonical data models throughout the company
- Drive operational excellence for data ingestion, transformation, and publication to ensure confidence in the systems we build
- Create analytics products that will be used by hundreds of internal users and drive key decisions
- Drive reporting improvement and automation to create new innovative and insightful reports in a timely manner
- Identify cross-functional insights opportunities to be transformed into lasting business-driven dashboards
- Design and deploy monitoring tools and systems targeting both the BIE and the business teams' operation
What you'll need
- MBA or M.S. in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Finance, or other quantitative fields
- 3 + years of experience working as a business intelligence engineer or big data analyst on technically challenging problems
- Experience in complex data analysis (model creation, what-if scenarios, A/B testing, etc.)
- Knowledge of data warehouse technical architecture, infrastructure components, ETL and reporting/analytic tools and environments
- Proficiency with data querying or modeling technique with SQL and/or R
- Proficiency with Python or other relevant scripting languages
- Knowledge and profound experience using business intelligence reporting tools such as Looker or Tableau
More about you
- You combine technical knowledge and business savvy
- You are a resourceful person with a go-getter attitude;
- You are passionate about the data industry and thirsty for innovation;
- You are not afraid to propose and explore new initiatives;
- You are a determined and metrics oriented engineer who wants to deliver results;
- You have an analytic mindset and focus on ensuring visibility to your clients and peers;
- You are passionate about working on and solving problems;
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field