We're looking for a talented and passionate Application Security Engineer to join Wildlife's Security team in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
You will work together with developers to create amazing games and revolutionary mobile game monetization software that is secure for our customers. We integrate security early into the SDLC, leverage automation and help developers deliver value.
The security team works together with internal partners from the development and infrastructure areas in order to have a multiplying impact. All our workloads are deployed on the AWS cloud and Kubernetes clusters, our applications are cloud-native, focus on performance, scaling and security.
We'll need you to understand our applications, identify potential vulnerabilities, propose, design and implement solutions that will lower the overall risk. These solutions will often come as small programs we develop in-house, or implementations of third-party tools that require some glue code to work with our software build pipelines.
Since we are always looking for new tools and technologies that better solve our problems, we value professionals that like to learn new things, are autonomous and proactive to bring and implement their ideas.
What you'll do
- Implement open source tools to increase the security of our applications.
- Communicate with developers to help them deliver secure software.
- Implement libraries and APIs that developers from all the company will use to solve complex security issues such as encryption, authentication and authorization.
- Design training materials, best practices documentation and communicate these inside the company.
- Identify vulnerabilities in existing software via source code review or threat models.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least three years experience in application security.
- Be able to explain all of the OWASP Top10 risks in detail.
- Solid knowledge in at least one programming language. We work mostly with Python and Go.
More about you
- Automation is key to scaling. We look for engineers that have a history of proposing, designing and executing automation projects in order to get rid of any manual and repetitive tasks.
- Long-term focus. Improving the security of our applications requires us to build strong foundations and think about the long term impact of our actions.
- Humans > Code. Strong relationships with development teams is key to a successful application security program, we need professionals which can explain complex problems in simple terms and engage in valuable conversations with development teams every time they can.
- Bleeding edge. You are curious and like to study new technologies, test new solutions and measure the impact brought by changes. We want to ensure we are using the best stack possible
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this