Growth Marketing Manager - Playables Ads
About the Team
In User Acquisition, we are responsible for creating the best performing ads for our games. We need to be constantly studying our competitor's strategies and mobile gaming marketing trends, testing our new ads, and analyzing all the performance data we have from both tests and live campaigns. A big factor for the success of a game is how well he is promoted – this is mainly determined by the quality of its ads, so our team is focused on always having new and great performing ads for Wildlife games. The Playables area is responsible for producing ad unit that combines interactivity with gamification designed to capture the time and attention of the mobile consumer creating an immersive interactive moment within a game so your ad is seamless and natural.
About the Role
Your mission is to lead the growth of our games through the playables that goes in our Ads campaign. We are looking for a new Growth Manager focusing on our playable products that will be responsible for both strategic and tactical data driven plans to ensure the continuous growth of our KPIs – such as profitability, productivity and installs. As a Growth manager you will manage and expand a multifunctional team, understand opportunities and define process improvements. This person will have interaction with many of Wildlife teams such as Marketing Intelligence, Creative Production and User Acquisition to push on solid and fast results.
More about you
- Structured way to think;
- Able to work closely to a multifuncional team (artists, data analyst and developers);
- You like to develop and deliver great and innovative work;
- Curious, you’re constantly looking for ways to improve upon things and go beyond what is asked;
- You are a team player and comfortable interacting with different areas and stakeholders in order to achieve the area’s goals;
- Can deal with constant context change.
What you'll do
- Identify the main levers to improve the performance of our playables in our ads campaigns, which is a major lever for growth of our games.
- Measure and analyze KPIs behind the these levers, identify key opportunities and plan to work on them
- Manage,develop and grow a multiskilled team
- Define operational KPIs and foster a performance culture
- Implement a career ladder model
- Implement a Quality Assurance process
- Implement process between different teams in order to achieve better results – including, but not limited to Pre Production, Quality
- Assurance, Operations and Marketing Intelligence in order to increase area main KPIs
- Create the vision for the future of playable ads and how Wildlife can achieve competitive advantage through that
- Define a framework to analyse playables success
What you'll need
- +3 years experience in Growth/ Performance Marketing, Product Manager or Strategic Consultancy.
- Experience defining process, kpis with proven track record of improving results.
- Previous experience as a manager (+5 direct reports)
- Data driven mindset and great problem solving skills
- Tra 2marketing2+ years in Growth, Consulting, Product Management (Leading game related products or startups is a plus)
- Be open minded, flexible, autonomous, and capable of leading cross-functional discussions;
- Experience defining process, kpis with proven track record of improvement
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this