Unity Cinematic Developer
We're looking for a talented and creative Unity Cinematic Developer, to join Wildlife's team.
As a Unity Cinematic Developer, you will work with the Creation and Pre-Production teams, developing 3D cinematic videos. Throughout our brilliant narratives, this team develops visual solutions to promote our games, making it run the world. Our role is to understand our audience’s preferences and use that data to make better distribution strategies. We ensure that the essence of our games will be translated into art, capturing people’s attention, turning them into players.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success. The right person for this position is creative by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with writers, storyboarders, and art directors by creating 3D cinematic videos inside Unity Engine to promote mobile games;
- Participate actively in the creative process, contributing to ideas and production solutions for the videos;
- Collaborate with the team to create tools that increase the effectiveness of the production’s workflow;
- Recognize and repair 3D models, rigs, UV’s, blend shapes, and textures.
- Partner with colleagues to build and maintain tooling for video development and release processes improvement.
What you'll need
- Solid experience working with Unity (including Unity’s Director Timeline, Cinemachine, and Post Processing Stack);
- 3D animation skills;
- A good understanding of storytelling and cinematography, with a strong sense of composition and editing skills;
- Intermediate knowledge of the 3D pipeline (Blender, Maya, or 3DMax);
- A resume and an online portfolio showcasing your work.
More about you
- You are passionate about 3D animation in-game;
- You are motivated by building up a high-performance creative team;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You have the autonomy to recognize current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks;
- You are a team player. You're willing to help out whenever needed.
- You have good communication skills, you know when and how to say important feedbacks.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this