We're looking for a talented and passionate Cloud Security Engineer, to join Wildlife's Security team in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Being part of the Cloud Security team you will focus on reducing Wildlife Studios' risk exposure by implementing information security best practices, leveraging automation, and helping developers deliver value. The security team works together with internal partners from development and infrastructure areas in order to have a multiplying impact, make security part of the SDLC and infrastructure architecture designs.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business
What you'll do:
- Implement open source tools to increase the security of our AWS accounts and Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop Lambda functions and other more complex tools to automate processes in our infrastructure
- Define monitoring and observability patterns for security events.
- Identify vulnerabilities in existing infrastructure, propose and implement improvements.
- Integrate security into infrastructure build processes by creating security tools to assert that our Terraform infrastructure as code configurations follow security best practices.
What you'll need:
It is important to notice that experience in infrastructure security is optional, we'll take care of training an experienced DevOps engineer that has an interest in security.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Linux knowledge. You should be able to discuss in detail what happens under the hood (SO, kernel, network).
- At least two years experience managing AWS deployments.
- At least two years experience managing Kubernetes clusters.
- Solid knowledge in at least one programming language. We work mostly with Python and Go.
More about you:
- Automation is key to scaling. We look for engineers that have a history of proposing, designing and executing automation projects in order to get rid of any manual and repetitive tasks.
- Long-term focus. Improving the security of our infrastructure requires us to build strong foundations and think about the long term impact of our actions.
- Bleeding edge. You are curious and like to study new technologies, test new solutions and measure the impact brought by changes. We want to ensure we are using the best stack possible.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this