We are looking for talented and passionate people to join us on this mission at several locations around the world such as São Paulo (Brazil), Irvine (United States), and San Francisco (United States).
Our Art Managers are responsible for organizing, empowering, and enabling the best performance possible from the art teams at Wildlife Studios. They work closely with art leadership and production teams on scheduling, tasking, and the overall growth and improvement of the art department. The Art Managers at Wildlife Studios have a combination of experience and passion for leading both creative individuals and teams.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
About the Team
The Art Team at Wildlife is growing. With an audience that numbers in the millions, our games have the power to impact countless lives. Our games connect people with interesting characters, vibrant worlds, and unforgettable experiences.
That's no small task, but we have a powerful secret weapon: our people. The Wildlife team is a collection of extraordinary talent, a team passionate about harmony, collaboration, and growing strong together.
What you'll do:
- Management: You will help handle a wide range of personnel items, including career development, performance reviews and mentorship.
- Communication: You will use your excellent interpersonal skills in a collaborative and diverse work environment.
- Planner: You will help create and implement action plans for the department's future success, emphasizing training and development.
- Team Building: You will work with Art Directors and Recruiting to build staffing plans that help achieve both the short-term and long-range goals of the team.
- Teamwork: You will work with Product Managers and the Art Leadership team to work on resource planning to help ensure we can deliver phenomenal game experiences to our players.
Who you are:
- Creative Leadership: You have years of experience working in a lead, supervisor, art manager or art director capacity in a game/film production environment.
- Inspirational: You have the ability to inspire creative teams that have led to increased productivity goals and efficiencies.
- Organization: You have experience helping create and run department schedules that ensures accurate workflow throughout the art department.
- Resourcefulness: You have the ability to lead a group of artists in a dynamically changing game production environment.
What you'll need:
- Experience working as a leader and manager of creative teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- A resume and an online portfolio showcasing your work.
- You have experience working in games; especially mobile titles.
- You know your way around at least one game engine (especially Unity or Unreal) and understand the various parts of the game development pipeline.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this