Senior Visual Designer
São Paulo, BRA
About the Team
The Art Team at Wildlife is growing. With an audience that numbers in the millions, our games have the power to impact countless lives. Our games connect people with interesting characters, vibrant worlds, and unforgettable experiences.
That's no small task, but we have a powerful secret weapon: our people. The Wildlife team is a collection of world-class talent, a team focused on synergy, collaboration, and growing strong together.
About the Role
Our Visual Designers work on finding solutions to complex systems with a focus on visual clarity and design cohesiveness. The Visual Designers collaborate with production, engineering and creative leaders to establish the first and most important point of contact with the players, the User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX). They also help build and maintain a solid visual identity for our IPs inside and outside our games.
Who you are:
- Craft Knowledge: You use your knowledge and taste in composition, colors, layout, and typography to create high quality design assets such features, menus, buttons, icons, etc. You also have experience building and maintaining Style Guides and Libraries.
- Team Player: You are a self-motivated team player who proactively seeks feedback and shares knowledge.
- Multidisciplinary: You are a visual designer with a multidisciplinary approach, you have illustration and UX design.
- Visual Presentation: You care about presentation, you have an online portfolio with proven experience designing interfaces for products on mobile platforms.
- Software Expertise: You know your way through Adobe Suite and are curious to learn new software. You are also up to date with screen design tools, such as Figma and Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
What you'll do:
- Collaboration: You will work closely with Art Directors to help establish a cohesive look for our games. You will also work with various other disciplines such as Engineers, Designers and Product Managers to deliver user-friendly experiences to our players.
- Game Developer Mindset: You will create and implement optimized design assets with your understanding of how players experience content while working under tight deadlines.
- Communication: You will use your excellent communication skills in a collaborative and diverse work environment.
- Branding: Support additional designs for game specific branding inside and outside the game.
What you'll need:
- Experience as a Visual Designer, UX/UI Designer or similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- A resume and an online portfolio showcasing your work.
- You have experience working in games; especially mobile titles.
- You know your way around at least one game engine (especially Unity or Unreal) and understand the various parts of the game development pipeline.
- You own a basic knowledge of motion graphics and 3d asset creation.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
Please note that an art test may be required during the evaluation process.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta