Security Engineering Associate Manager
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. In eight years, our gaming titles have been downloaded over 1.5 billion times providing fun to millions of people, every day, everywhere.
We are not done yet. We aspire to develop games that will be remembered by generations. To achieve this goal, we pursue to be outstanding in each of our major fields: Product, Engineering, Art, Marketing, and Data. That’s why we are rapidly growing and building talented and passionate teams in our offices in Argentina, Brazil, Ireland, and the US.
About the team
The information security team at Wildlife is responsible for securing our player information, protecting our online games against attacks and reducing overall risk exposure. We solve this problem by implementing industry best practices, automation and strong relationships with developers, infrastructure engineers and the IT team.
A senior enterprise security engineer working in our team implements tools and processes to secure our workstations, hardware, services and office networks. We work closely with all company areas to deliver security solutions that allow our world-wide workforce to deliver value in a secure manner.
About the role
Wildlife Studios is searching for a senior enterprise security engineer to join our team. This person will be serving as a focal point for everything concerning security in corporate service and infrastructure.
We leverage tools for endpoint protection to identify and remove malware, and MDM services to carry out security best practices, such as disk encryption, in our MacBook and Windows device fleet.
We follow vendor and industry best practices to configure the security features of third-party services such as GMail, Zoom and BambooHR.
You'll need to understand our device fleet and tools, identify potential weaknesses, propose, craft and implement solutions that will lower the overall risk. Since we are always looking for new tools and technologies that better solve our problems, we value professionals that like to learn new things, are autonomous and proactive to bring and implement their ideas.
This role will collaborate with the information security area and work closely with the corporate IT department to achieve our company goals.
More about you
- Automation is key to scaling. We look for engineers that have a history of proposing, designing and executing automation projects in order to get rid of any manual and repetitive tasks.
- Long-term focus. Improving the security of our corporate networks and services requires us to build solid foundations and think about the long term impact of our actions.
- State-of-the-art. You are curious and like to study new technologies, test new solutions and measure the impact brought by changes. We want to ensure we are using the best possible tools
- Strong interpersonal skills. You have clear, objective, and efficient oral and written communication skills. It is very important to bring not only a good technical background, but also excellent communication skills!
What you’ll do
- Implement tools that will identify and handle threats across our organisation
- Work together with partners from different departments to secure their tools
- Define monitoring and observability patterns for security events
- Analyse, test and decide which tools will be implemented for securing the Organisation.
- Within the next six months, and if the enterprise security team continues to grow, there is a possibility for you to lead this team.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Be able to communicate fluently in English (interviews will be held in this language) and Portuguese. This role will work together with people from Brazil, Argentina and Ireland, thus your communication skills in both Portuguese and English are important.
- In-depth MacOS or Windows knowledge. You should be able to discuss in detail what happens under the hood (OS, network, drivers, permission model) and use this knowledge during malware and phishing investigations.
- Proven experience implementing tools to detect and respond to malware, phishing and ransomware.
- Proven experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) tools to run Mac OS and Windows device fleets.
- Solid knowledge in at least one programming language
- Experience with network security (eg. firewall and router management)
- Experience with zero trust networking
- At least two years of experience leading a technical team
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta