We're looking for a talented and passionate Product Owner, to join Wildlife's Data Governance team in São Paulo, Brazil.
You will be part of the Data Governance Strategy or Data Management structure, being responsible for the training of the team in Agile Methodology, maintaining the team following Agile rituals and it will be responsible for the creation and support of team indicators.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Active participation in the process of creating ideas, policies, adoption of data governance tools and processes;
- Identification, management and prioritization of items from the Product Backlog to achieve the goals of the Data Governance area;
- Backlog management;
- Optimization of the value of the work that the development team performs, clarifying all doubts and informing about all needs;
- Prioritization of needs, reconciling scope, budget and time;
- Anticipation of the needs of those involved;
- Supervision of the development stages of policies, processes, platforms and team evolution versus the established objectives for data governance;
- Facilitate and support the relationship with stakeholders;
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is always visible, transparent and clear so that everyone knows what the goals are, their attributions and responsibilities in the Data Governance project.
What you'll need
- Experience and performance as Product Owner or Product Manager;
- Ability to identify and prioritize product needs;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Skills and bargaining power for prioritizing work items;
- Knowledge in data governance (Tools / policies and processes);
- Ability to articulate Requirements;
- Ability to see things from a global perspective to make decisions;
- Ability to present and organize ideas
- Knowledge of agile methodologies that support the evolution and maturity of the Team's deliverables
More about you
- Self-driven. Ability to work independently, to adapt to a complex and dynamic environment;
- You are a natural analytical thinker. We expect you to leverage the area's indicators, in terms of quality and improvement of deliveries;
- You have the expertise to propose innovative solutions to old problems;
- Motivated and experienced in disseminating Agile culture to the company;
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta