We're looking for a hardworking and passionate Graphics Engineer to join Wildlife's Graphics Engineering team in Brazil.
As a Graphics Engineer, you'll participate directly in game development, being involved in the design and implementation of specific graphics features that support our artistic vision. Also, you'll maintain and optimize the graphics stack so as to guarantee good performance and usability for technical artists and game designers. Part of your working time is dedicated to research and development tasks such as improving our tools, rendering techniques, and computer graphics systems.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Design, maintain, and optimize the graphics pipeline of our games;
- Develop frameworks and tools that integrate and facilitate the work between artists and game developers;
- Proactively look for problems in current processes and propose improvements;
- Research new techniques for producing art and visual effects for games;
- Estimate tasks considering their trade-offs and dependencies;
- Participate in a team of Graphic Engineers and Technical Artists, chipping in to raise the technical level by actively discussing new insights, technologies, and production processes;
- Provide support to artists and programmers who will use your systems and tools;
- Share the knowledge produced to the entire company;
- Develop relationships across multiple teams (Art and Game Engineering).
What you'll need
- Expertise in real-time Computer Graphics techniques and pipelines;
- Validated knowledge in algorithms complexity analysis, hardware architecture, performance profiling and optimization;
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C# and C / C++;
- Familiarity with any Graphics API;
- Knowledge of shading languages such as C for Graphics (CG), GLSL and HLSL;
- Strong math background (calculus, analytical geometry, numerical calculation);
- Undergraduate’s degree grade knowledge in computer science, physics and/or mathematics (or equivalent professional experience).
- Experience with Unity or Unreal game engines;
- Experience programming real-time rendering pipelines, especially in Unity;
- Professional experience developing mobile games (iOS and Android);
- Professional experience working with modern APIs (DX12, Vulkan, Metal);
- Familiarity with agile development processes;
- Master of Science or Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science/Graphics;
- Scientific publication in the area of Computer Graphics.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta