We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior Front-end Developer, to join Wildlife's DSP's Creatives team remotely.
As a Front-end Developer, you will play an important role in designing and implementing our systems to serve creatives in a real time bidding system. These systems are critical for the success of delivering our creatives millions of times a day and are central for the performance of our User Acquisition efforts. As a Front-end Developer you will work closely with Data Scientists and Backend Engineers to ensure our creatives are delivered correctly and efficiently.
The right person for this position is curious by nature, is interested in user experience and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Build, fix and optimize the systems responsible for delivering videos and other assets to users across the globe;
- Work closely to Data Scientists and Backend Developers understand and collect metrics and propose solutions to improve them;
- Help product teams to investigate specific performance issues on our real time bidding environment;
- Help with hiring;
What you'll need
- RxJS and Angular are a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of responsive web design;
- Experience using version control software(git) in multi-developer team;
- 3+ years’ experience working as a front-end developer;
- Experience with web application development;
- Able to articulate their ideas to a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to interact professionally with a diverse group of people;
- AdTech knowledge and experience is a plus
More about you
- You are excited about our Company Values;
- You are deeply committed to our success
- You either have knowledge of or ar eager to know about AdTech
- You know how to code following best practices on code structure and testing;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to develop solutions, while also being able to recognize current and future priorities;
- You are a passionate learner;
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indica campos obrigatórios