Data Product Manager
We're looking for a talented and passionate Data Product Manager, to join Wildlife's Business Intelligence Engineer team in São Paulo, Brazil.
The Data Product Manager will work with engineering, data, and business teams to define, plan, and deliver analytics products that will make Wildlife an even more data-driven company. Data Product Managers will explore and understand the business and its needs and exert their strong analytical and critical thinking skills to define a long-term product vision. They will also incessantly push for value generation and leverage their technical background to ensure engineering and operational excellence are being taken care of.
The ideal candidate will be technology-minded, problem solvers, who understand how to get things done at scale and at a fast pace.
What you'll do
- Own product strategy and roadmap definition
- Write technical requirements for analytics products and services
- Manage product execution and stakeholder expectations along with its tradeoffs and competing priorities
- Negotiate with the team, stakeholders, and (internal) providers to make timely deliveries
- Present written recommendations for new product/feature development
- Provide weekly reports on product development as well as key performance indicators and/or large ongoing projects
- Contribute to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategies related to a product
What you'll need
- 3+ Product Management or equivalent experience in the tech industry
- Experience in advanced data analysis, research, and business intelligence solutions
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent professional experience
- Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate new ideas
- Experience with Big Data Analytics and/or System design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
More about you
- You combine technical knowledge and business savvy
- You are motivated by the value you generate to the business through your products
- You like to navigate in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta