We're looking for a talented and passionate Compensation Specialist to join Wildlife's Total Rewards team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Compensation Specialist you'll play a key role in the design, assessment and implementation of Wildlife's compensation programs worldwide, including maintaining and coordinating key compensation databases and tools; gather and analyse compensation data to perform analysis and support business needs; participating in compensation surveys and providing competitiveness analysis, contributing to the development of base salary, bonus and equity programs, as well as internal policies and practices; contributing to the development, implementation and administration of job architecture and comp policies and programs, providing support on bi-annual compensation reviews, as well as out-of-cycle requests.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, love solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business!
What you'll do
- Responsible for providing support on Job Offers and Competitiveness analysis for internal actions (in and/or out of cycle requests);
- Responsible for the Job Matching process and material preparation for Compensation Surveys for Brazil, Argentina, Ireland and the United States (Willis Towers Watson and Radford methodologies);
- Responsible for the promotion, merit and transfer processes in terms of compensation, job and organizational structure;
- Support on the maintenance of employee's information in HR systems accurately;
- Reporting monthly the control of all job and org structure changes to the Payroll team;
- Budget control on all-expense lines related to personal costs;
- Responsible for the Compensation processes documentation (policies, procedures, guidelines);
- Responsible for bonus, profit sharing and salary adjustment control.
What you'll need
- University degree in courses related to administration, human resources or other correlates;
- Knowledge of position evaluation systems and job grading;
- Previous professional experience in Compensation
- Solid understanding of compensation surveys and competitiveness analysis based on external data;
- Excellent knowledge of compensation concepts (fixed, short-term and long-term incentives);
- Communication skills, both oral and written;
- Analytical thinking and attention to details;
- Actively participate in a team environment with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer service orientation;
- Advanced technical capability navigating in a complex work environment with ambiguity and many variables.
More about you
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You´re highly self-motivated and has the ability to take the initiative;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You can collaborate effectively across teams and functions;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
- You have excellent time management, organizational and prioritizing skills;
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta