Business Development Analyst
We are looking for a Business Development Analyst to join Wildlife's Business Development team in São Paulo, Brazil.
In this function, you will be responsible for managing the main partnerships Wildlife already has with other big companies and tackle the best opportunities to guarantee new partnerships that can help us distribute our games to millions of users. You will ensure that we are extracting the most value from the old and new partners to our games.
This role suits those who are analytically strong to seize the best opportunities and evaluate the results, and also have very good interpersonal skills to manage both internal and external partners.You will discuss directly with the Game Studio to decide what could be the licensing agreements that would help our old and new games reach the devices of millions of users worldwide and what's the strategy to convince these licensing partners to join our games.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, is a self-starter (“takes the initiative”), loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be part of the team that manages the strategic partnerships at Wildlife
- Work with our current distribution platforms (i.e: App Store or Google Play) to showcase our games and find ways that Wildlife can get advantages to our games through these platforms.
- Conduct opportunity analysis and make recommendations to the product team on what new distribution platforms Wildlife should be partnered with to launch our games.
- Mapping licensing opportunities in our current portfolio and future launches.
- Serve as main contact for some of Wildlife’s strategic partners.
- Partner with the product team to check how Wildlife’s partners can help them leverage our living game games.
- Partner with the new games teams to decide what is the best way to have our partners helping us with our launch process.
- Prepare executive communications and reporting on how the partnerships are helping the games and company results.
- Use internal data to evaluate the results that are coming from different partnerships.
- Proactively look for problems in processes and propose improvements.
What you'll need
- Ability to synthesize complex messages, data sets/signals and insights into executive-ready communications
- Ability to build relationships, manage and influence cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple partnerships
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, and analysis skills
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently
More about you
- You have an analytical frame of mind and fundamentally understand the levers that allow the partnerships to help our games to grow
- You are hands-on: willing and able to do what's needed in order to learn and find creative and out-of-the-box solutions to scale our games
- You are ambitious and have a sense of ownership towards our partnerships, and are committed to our games' growth
- You want to operate in a high-growth environment
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta