Bilingual IT Support Technician
We're looking for a talented and passionate Bilingual IT Support Technician, to join Wildlife's Corporate Technology team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Bilingual IT Support Technician you'll play a key role in providing the best tech support experience for all Wilders around the globe. You'll be in constant contact with all departments of the company, seeking to provide the best assistance and also helping to constantly improve procedures and systems so we can provide best-in-class support services. It is highly important to bring not only a good technical background but also excellent communication and organizational skills!
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the account and permissions provisioning process for our applications
- Be responsible for all tickets assigned to you in our ticket management system and guaranteeing our metrics.
- Be responsible for supporting the onboarding of new Wilders by guaranteeing that all newcomers will have all the accounts, permissions, instructions, and devices needed to perform their role.
- Be responsible for license provisioning, installation, and troubleshooting for a variety of software such as JetBrains IDEs (E.g. Rider, PyCharm, Goland and RubyMine), MS Office 365, Zoom, Adobe Suite and more.
- Be responsible for support and troubleshooting incidents related to Windows, Mac OS, and Linux workstation environments and with mobile devices running iOS and Android as well.
- Creating excellent structured documentation of tasks and processes related to both our internal team and to end users, such as knowledge base articles, how-tos, and guidelines.
- Not just solve service requests and incident tickets but also identify opportunities to improve systems and procedures by creating efficiency, automation, and documentation to achieve best in class support services.
- Owning initiatives to improve the quality of processes and metrics.
- Be part of an international cross-functional team, directly contributing to Wilders tech support experiences.
- Be responsible for supporting VIP / Executive requests around the globe.
- Be responsible for managing Google Workspace requests and incidents in Google tools like Gmail, Calendar, and Drive.
- Be responsible for managing Jira, Confluence, GitLab, Storage and VPN access permission requests and troubleshooting.
What you'll need
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills;
- Fluent English (both spoken and written) is mandatory;
- Knowledge of Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel is highly recommended;
- A completed graduation on Network, Systems or Computing;
- Knowledge in macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android systems;
- Experience with managing user accounts in a corporate environment.
- Knowledge of the Zendesk ticket system or similar;
- ITIL and/or Project Management, IT Support related courses or certifications;
- Experience with supporting cloud based SaaS applications such as Google Workspace, Slack, Jira, Confluence, and GitLab;
- Experience with the licensing and operation of computer graphics software applications such as the Autodesk suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Red Giant plugins and more;
- Knowledge in managing users in Okta SSO tool.
More about you
- You are versed in customer oriented culture and will put our end users at the center of everything that you do.
- You have clear, objective, and efficient oral and written communication.
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills.
- You have training in root cause analysis.
- Curious, proactive, full of energy, and seeking constant learning.
- You are a fast learner and know how to manage the time spent on each task.
- You can easily adapt to a dynamic environment with a lot of changes.
- You can multitask and handle changes in direction.
- You can manage tasks in a most proactive way.
- You´re creative when solving problems and are continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You have the autonomy to recognize both current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indica campos obrigatórios
Encontre mais oportunidades como esta