Unity Technical Developer Temporary
We're looking for a talented and passionate Unity Technical Developer, to join Wildlife's Marketing Art Production team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Unity TD, your primary focus is to ensure artists efficiency. You develop solutions and tools to simplify/streamline the workflow of artists, in accordance with the coding practices defined by the Engineering department. You are able to modify and add features in the Unity engine to automate processes. You develop friendly and configurable assets for the team's artists.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Communicate with artists across the team to understand what might be slowing them down and blocking their work;
- Identify inefficiencies and opportunities to address technical, artistic, workflow or productivity issues;
- Develop new tools and scripts, or modify existing code, to address production needs;
- Provide artists technical assistance and general troubleshooting on the Unity and tools adopted by the Production;
- Ensure documentation for the tools is always up-to-date, reflecting any changes that are made;
What you'll need
- University degree in courses related to computing or game development;
- Previous professional experience in software development;
- Previous experience in development of asset tools for Unity;
- Fluent in English to hold technical meetings and interact with Unity support;
- Strong drive to identify, debug and solve problems;
- Must be open to direction and be able to quickly context-switch according to production needs;
More about you
- You have a very good understanding of how Unity pipelines work and the roles within them;
- You´re creative when solving problems and are continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result;
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this