Trainer, Player Experience (Remote)
About the Team
Our Player Experience Team is based in Dublin and works to create delightful moments for our fans throughout every step of their journey.
It is our mission to deliver bespoke support, create memories that span lifetimes and generations, and make our players feel a sense of wonder and excitement when they engage with our products. We strive to turn our players into fans and help them connect with one another in a safe, fun, and inclusive way. We show empathy and care in all interactions and have an impact on the company and products by acting as the voice of our players. We will work relentlessly to share the ideals and vision of Wildlife with the world.
About the Role
This role will support the Player Experience team’s vision by developing the knowledge and skills of our agents through tailored training programs.
We aim to provide our player support team with a robust support structure based on training and educational materials built to cover any knowledge gaps identified thanks to the analysis of our QC metrics.
This is a new role and will present an opportunity to create what will be a growing and important part of our ongoing player experience strategy.
More about you
- You have a hands-on approach to any new tasks or challenges you are faced with. You are not afraid of the white canvas and seek opportunities to create, improve and revamp processes.
- You have a passion for continuous learning and reducing any knowledge gap you identify.
- You find it extremely rewarding to help people succeed in their roles. Given the complexity of our products and the fast paced environment we operate in it’s paramount that we are actively listening to the team, identifying new trends and ultimately looking for ways to better support our peers and players.
- You thrive on finding ways to improve how we operate. As we are growing and challenging ourselves to be the best in our industry, we need you to contribute beyond just doing your work. We will ask you to find problems and more importantly, come up with solutions so as a group, we can do better.
- You enjoy any opportunities to present initiatives to an audience and receive feedback and suggestions even when it implies accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- You are highly accountable. Helping to build all our training and quality processes from the ground up represents an exciting opportunity, but it will require, as well, willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
What you’ll be doing
- Effectively manage new training requirements for our team
- Responsible for all admin tasks of our LMS and creating beneficial learning resources using our authoring tools
- Help build a strong, growth-oriented team through training new hires and senior agents on workflows & procedures
- Deep dive into our policies and procedures to identify opportunities and knowledge gaps to upskill team performance
- Maintain knowledge management of material, training content and relevant documentation
- Proactively identify and communicate QA & training insights, suggestions and feedback to better improve our processes and policies
What we look for in you:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced team
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Strong background in training design, delivery and evaluation.
- Experience with admin tasks in LMS
- Experience with mobile games is a plus
- Experience creating training resources using authoring tools such as articulate or captivate
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced knowledge of video editing softwares
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this