Technical Knowledge Analyst | Technical Writer - IT Operations
We're looking for a talented, passionate and experienced Knowledge Analyst to join our Knowledge team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Technical Knowledge Analyst, you will maintain knowledge management best practices, identify knowledge gaps and implement knowledge solutions within guidelines and standards, but that can best adapt to specific audiences.
Technical Knowledge Analysts are responsible for creating and updating high quality documentation.
They can take technical documentation, videos or multi sourced information, and transform it into specific service descriptions, how to articles or troubleshooting steps according to need and audience.
The right person for this position is curious by nature, comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, makes use of our available tools for solving problems, and can adapt to growing business, proposing solutions when there are no clearly laid out steps.
What you'll do
- Follow knowledge management best practices, and promote knowledge solutions across multiple areas of the company
- Update and Maintain knowledge bases aligned to the services and applications provided by the Engineering and Publishing teams.
- Create technical documentation
- Interview SMEs and turn the information into service descriptions, user guides, troubleshooting and knowledge articles.
- Take technical documentation, demo videos, test reports and multiple courses and create cohesive knowledge articles that serve a specific purpose for a specific audience.
What you'll need
- At least 1 year experience in Knowledge Management, Information Architecture and/or Taxonomy
- English C2 (Advanced)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer engineering, technology,
- At least 2 year experience in technology as a knowledge analyst, technical content creator, knowledge admin or similar.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to define and understand multiple audiences.
- Research & analysis
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Familiar with common use knowledge tools or systems, Service Now, Confluence, Concord, Sharepoint, or similar
- HTML basic, Markdown, MS Office or GSuite Advanced, preferred.
More about you
- You communicate clearly and compellingly in different media channels
- You are a quick learner, and have a keen eye for identifying the needs of different user types and needs
- You have a keen eye to identify and prioritize information, and can create and adapt to challenges.
- You are a creative problem solver and can find new knowledge solutions for old problems.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this