Senior Tech Recruiter
We're looking for a hardworking and passionate Senior Tech Recruiter, to join Wildlife's Talent Acquisition team in São Paulo, Brazil.
Our Recruiting team is looking for someone with the tenacity to help us continue to grow our tech teams. The right person will be comfortable in a “take initiative” environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a fast and growing environment. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
More about you
- Self-driven. You have a go-getter attitude, outstanding organizational skills, integrity and excellent follow-through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed… thousands of applicants each month? No problem!
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards the people you work with.
- You are passionate about the tech industry.
- You're innovative, highly creative, and continuously looking for ways to find qualified leads.
- Passionate about candidate experience. You're respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- You're flexible, ambitious, and excited to help build something extraordinary and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on and solving problems.
- You are a phenomenal teammate. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
What you'll do
- You'll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers, building high-performance teams and partnering with global recruiting teams.
- You will source and hire across our engineering team, helping to drive our product and ultimately continue to expand our business globally.
- You will create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only ones you're talking to.
- You will be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for people related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc.).
- You will spread the word by attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- You will work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team, thinking about innovation all the time.
- You will showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about the market, target companies, relationships in open-source networks, being a reference in communities.
- You will willingly build pipelines from scratch, over and over again. How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit?
- You will work with tools like Tableau that will help you to have very relevant numerical information.
What you'll need
- 5 or more years of recruiting experience;
- In-house or agency recruiting an experience;
- Fluent (or advanced) in English;
- Global recruiting tech experience;
- Startups experience (a must);
- To be technically savvy (a must).
Wildlife is one of the top tier mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at email@example.com.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this