System Integration Architect
We're looking for a talented and passionate System Integration Architect, to join Wildlife's Corporate Technology team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a System Integration Architect, you will be responsible for designing, planning, implementing and maintaining system integrations, data migration and automations. You will also help our team knowledge growth and knowledge sharing. You understand integrations demands and communicate their priorities to both projects and other teams. You’ll work directly with our infrastructure, security and operations teams to understand our internal clients' needs, review technical designs, propose the technical solution, test and implement those solutions.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing to new integrations and maintaining them;
- Partner with other tech teams to build and maintain tools and automations;
- Be a partner to our internal clients to understand their needs and help them to prioritize and improve their processes and projects;
- Provide the team with a integration strategy that supports the team's delivery goals and aligns with the overall Wildlife's' strategy;
- Be part of a highly-skilled architecture squad, owning initiatives to improve processes, metrics, and tooling.
What you'll need
- University degree in courses related to computing such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Systems Analysis and Development;
- 5+ professional experience in software development;
- Professional experience with Data Integration and Data Migration;
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC);
- Solid knowledge in the following programming languages: Oracle PL/SQL; Shell Script; PowerShell; SQL, to be able to develop new scripts and automations;
- Professional experience with Oracle products like ERP Cloud, Oracle Hyperion (EPM), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), Oracle Fusion Middleware (OFM)
- Advanced level of reading, writing and most importantly speaking in English
More about you
- You´re passionate about data and system integrations and knows how to ensure its quality;
- You´re motivated by building up new integrations and is aware of its different architectures;
- Experienced working in an environment which uses and stimulates agile culture;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this