Staff Software Engineering
We're looking for a talented and passionate Staff Backend Engineer to join Wildlife's core cloud platform team. The mission of the cloud platform team at Wildlife is to have a world-class platform as one-stop-shop for our Software Engineers. It enables users to create Applications, track and control builds, and automatically deploy them into different cloud environments. It is a platform to manage our Software Development Life Cycle, with the main goal of making things simple, governable, and standardized.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Join a team that will develop the core services of the platform to fulfill our mission.
- Help the team to define and evolve the solution, architecture and development practices.
- Identify opportunities of improvements and lead developers with less srty
- Set and edit technical directions.
- Provide sponsorship and mentorship.
- Inject engineering context into cloud platform decisions.
What you'll need
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc.)
- Experience with AWS cloud services
- English advanced level
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (Nice to Have)
- Experience on Golang (Nice to Have)
More about you
- 5+ years of software development professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge about systems design and have built a career focused on studying how to design, maintain and monitor highly scalable systems
- Experience in mentoring developers
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this