Staff Product Designer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Staff Product Designer, located in Argentina or Brazil, to join Wildlife Studios. You will work on the Design of a B2B web product and iterate on top of previous versions. You will be responsible for improving the product’s usability while making it visually appealing.
You will be working in a multicultural environment and interacting with teams that are located in the United States, Argentina, and Brazil.
What you'll do
- Get immersed in the mobile gaming ad-tech market — a multi-billion dollar industry that continues to grow strongly
- Employ creative Design thinking: think outside of the box and partner with product and eng teams to drive innovation forward
- Develop wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Transform wireframes into final design proposals
- Benchmark the UI and UX of successful dashboard-based B2B products
What you'll need
- 6+ years of Product Design experience
- Creativity, attention to detail, and good sense of style
- Follows-through on commitments
- Openness to criticism and ideas
- Clear communication
- Fluent in English
More about you
- Experience in information design, process flow development, journey mapping, and user requirements analysis
- Familiarity with UX design tools for wireframing, prototyping, and flow-charts, such as Figma and Miro.
- Strong interest in user-centered design and UX research
- Experience working on B2B products
- Previous experience designing developer tools and working closely with developers
- Demonstrated previous experience designing dashboards from scratch
- Previous experience within the ad-tech market
- Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese, since we are an international company
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this