Staff Mobile Engineer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Staff Mobile Engineer to join Wildlife's Engineering team.
As a Mobile Engineer you are responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our SKDs that are used in our multiple games in production to implement common features and capabilities that all our games and apps have. A Mobile Engineer works very closely with both backend and game teams to build a complete solution. We work on a daily basis on a multitude of technologies, like Unity3d, Cocos2dx, Java, Android, iOS, C, etc.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- We expect from you to improve the success of our SDK Mediation; develop and SDK with scope in all the applications that we can at the Ads level and raise the level of quality of our SDK mediations so that the team works better technologically.
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain systems and platform products that will be used in the games' development, operation and distribution.
- Identify typical demands from clients, design and propose solutions that improve everything from their operation to the end-user experience.
- Detect and fix problems in the production environment.
- Contribute to the best practices of development, reliability, and availability of our systems.
- Handle significant volumes of data in real-time systems.
What you'll need
- Experience with Android development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Broad analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc).
More about you
- You´re passionate about software development and knows how to ensure its quality;
- You´re motivated by building up back-end services and is aware of its different architectures;
- Experienced working in an environment which uses and stimulates DevOps culture;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
- Experience with Unity3D
- Experience working with backend services
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this