Sr 3D Animator
We're looking for a talented and passionate Sr 3D Animator to join Wildlife's Cinematic Marketing Art team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Sr 3D animator, you will be part of the Cinematic team, responsible for producing 3D films for mobile advertising, promoting the games we make at Wildlife. Our goal is to create great videos that can make people all over the world discover and download our games, and in order to do that we work along with the User Acquisition Team and Creation to find new ways to create great content.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Work along the Cinematic team to create great videos;
- Create appealing 3D animation that attracts an audience;
- Use your creativity and experience to find the best solutions to improve our narratives;
- Prioritize Tasks and effort in order to deliver quality animation in an estimated time;
- Produce and Reutilize animation clips in order to quickly create new content.
What you'll need
- Solid (5+ years) experience with General 3D Animation (i.e. Character, Vehicles, and Camera);
- Experience working with Autodesk Maya;
- Solid understanding of a Cinematic Production environment;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Good sense of cinematography, storytelling, and timing;
- Previous experience with Shotgun and animation for TV Shows (or any other production that reutilizes animation clips using plugins such as Studio Library) is a great differential.
More about you
- You're passionate about 3D animation and storytelling;
- You are motivated by working with a high-performance creative team;
- Experienced working in an environment that produces a great amount of work in a short time;
- You can easily balance delivery quality and agility on your daily production tasks;
- You feel comfortable doing tasks by yourself as well as with other people;
- You're creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You understand the importance of your work and how it affects other steps of the process;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this