Senior Site Reliability Engineer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior Site Reliability Engineer, to join Wildlife's SRE team in Brazil, Ireland, Argentina, or Uruguay.
As a SRE you'll play a key role in our infrastructure products' development cycle, creating and deploying wide-reaching tools, frameworks, services, and pipelines to provide great infrastructure services to our games. You’ll work directly with our SRE’s and development teams to understand the project features, review technical designs, implement automations and quality measuring tools.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing to feature development and maintenance of existing and new infrastructure services;
- Develop, maintain and optimize infrastructure clusters (Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Kafka…).
- Define monitoring and observability patterns
- Troubleshoot and manage incidents in production
- Automate and improve infrastructure provisioning (Infrastructure as Code).
What you'll need
- Solid knowledge in at least one programming language. We work mostly with Go and Python.
- University degree in courses related to computing such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Systems Analysis and Development or equivalent Market Experience;
- Solid understanding of computer concepts (operational systems, networking, concurrency, memory management, and algorithm analysis);
More about you
- Player focused. We are player oriented and infrastructure has a great impact in their experience. You have empathy with our players and focus on ensuring they have an amazing experience. You aim for a top-level infrastructure, guaranteeing the highest availability possible.
- Automation is key to scaling. We look for engineers that have a history of projecting and executing automation projects in order to get rid of any manual and repetitive tasks.
- Calm and pragmatism. When everything seems to be falling apart around you, you have a plan and keep calm.
- Bleeding edge. You are curious and like to study new technologies, test new solutions and measure the impact brought by changes. We want to ensure we are using the best stack possible
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Wildlife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this