Senior Recruiting Operations Specialist
Senior Recruiting Operations Specialist
We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior Recruiting Operations Specialist to join Wildlife's Talent Acquisition team in São Paulo, Brazil.
Recruiting Operations at Wildlife is a collaborative, cross-functional team that drives key technology and process improvement initiatives for our Recruiting organization. We’re focused on bringing speed, fairness, and simplicity to our recruitment processes so that we can identify and win the best talent in Wildlife's second decade and beyond.
We’re looking for a product-minded problem solver interested in building, maintaining and improving Wildlife's Recruiting systems, processes, and tools. This individual will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Recruiting tools and projects. Examples of projects that this individual might be responsible for include completing market research to identify promising recruiting technologies, improving hiring methods Wildlife, initiating learning and development projects for the Talent Acquisition team and associated stakeholders, partnering with the Recruiting Analytics and Branding team to analyze interview and brand effectiveness.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Partner with leaders across Recruiting, People Operations, People Analytics and Internal Systems to identify key problem areas or opportunities for improvement across process and technology areas
- Execute our Recruiting systems and program roadmap forward by building new tools, implementing process improvements, and iterating on current offerings
- Build a deep working knowledge of Recruiting systems and processes, and identify areas for investment and improvement
- Drive projects from discovery to implementation, including coordinating internal and external resources to meet project requirements (as defined by the project scope)
What you'll need
- 5+ years working in operations, product management, or technology consulting in high-growth or tech environments
- Strong ability to partner with cross functional teams to design solutions for business problems
- Domain expertise in the Recruiting or HR field
- Experience working with and optimizing third-party technology platforms (HR or Recruiting experience is preferred)
- Strong organizational and operational skills
- A demonstrated ability to navigate in complexity and build new processes
- Experience partnering with global offices, for example, South America, US and EU
More about you
- You enjoy working collaboratively with functional specialists, tech teams, and analysts to design solutions from first principles
- You’re comfortable owning a problem from definition through delivery
- You enjoy diving deeply into the details with project teams
- You have a strong knowledge of (and willingness to learn about) the Recruiting Technology vendor landscape
- You have proven experience working across the full lifecycle of technology projects, including problem identification, solution design, development, testing, and deployment
Nice to have:
- People Management or leadership experience
- Recruiting coordination experience
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this