Senior Product Manager
About the Team
Wildlife is constantly growing and launching worldwide games because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with engineers, artists, designers, distribution specialists, data scientists, among others, to help develop games that impact people's lives all over the globe.
About the Role
As a Wildlife Product Manager, you will be in charge of consolidating and executing the game's vision throughout the development cycle, using data and accurate business sense to improve the game's performance. You will be the owner of the product's P&L and will provide input as well as being the ultimate decision-maker on every step related to your game.
More about you
- Excited about joining the most valuable, highest growth start-up in Brazil that will provide you meaningful work, meaningful relationships, continuous meaningful learning, and a team radically committed to produce great products;
- Thoughtful and analytical decision-maker: you consider multiple solutions to the same problem and can see nuance where others don't to decide what level of detail/sophistication you’ll need to make an informed timely decision;
- A structured and creative thinker: with a structured mindset you are able to harness chaos into a logical architecture, where others would give-up you won't, and by digging into benchmarks you're able to uncover unthinkable solutions to your day-by-day problems;
- Eager to learn about and become an expert in technology and product management: you may not be trained nor have studied technology or product management, and you may not have worked on it in the past. Having the intellectual curiosity and motivation to learn and live it day-by-day and to work side by side with technical development teams is definitely a must;
- A natural but humble leader and mentor: as an accomplished leader, you're able to speak on a broad spectrum of topics; your demeanor diffuses conflicts and puts people at ease, helping you give constructive feedback and build relationships across cultures and interacting and coordinating the work of several teams, to extract the most value from each team member;
- A multicultural gamer: you love gaming (console, mobile, board, or card games) as much as we do, so you'll plug that passion into providing players' needs with unparalleled focus.
What you’ll do
- Act like the CEO of a single-game company;
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from formulating product strategy and presenting clear, measurable objectives to day-by-day tactical activities;
- Lead the global vision and backlog for the product (i.e., macro and micro product roadmap);
- Own the product’s P&L;
- Manage the production and delivery of all product-related communication with the company’s leadership;
- Own the process from end-to-end;
- Coordinate actions within the core team and with related teams (engineering, art, distribution, data science);
- Provide product leadership (through your own experience, data analyses, benchmarks, customer/expert interviews, etc.) within the product's core team;
- Drive a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product specifications, and positioning;
- Work with customers and stakeholders to drive alignment and communicate product updates;
- Analyse potential partner relationships for the product and have an active role in new product development.
What you'll need
- BA/BS degree
- Advanced analytics skills (e.g., statistics, AI, ML)
- Strong familiarity with Wildlife’s games and mobile products
- Outstanding written, oral and organisational ability
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this