Senior Product Manager
We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior Product Manager to join Wildlife's Product Team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Wildlife Product Manager, you will be in charge of consolidating and executing the game's vision throughout the development cycle, using data and accurate business sense to improve the game's performance. You will be the owner of the product's P&L and will provide input as well as being the ultimate decision-maker on every step related to your game!
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
About the Team
Wildlife is constantly growing and launching worldwide games because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with engineers, artists, designers, distribution specialists, data scientists, among others, to help develop games that impact people's lives all over the globe.
What you’ll do
- Act like the CEO of a single-game company;
- Lead the entire product line life cycle from formulating product strategy and presenting clear, measurable objectives to day-by-day tactical activities;
- Lead the global vision and backlog for the product (i.e., macro and micro product roadmap);
- Be responsible for the product’s P&L;
- Lead the production and delivery of all product-related communication with the company’s leadership;
- Be responsible for the process from end-to-end;
- Coordinate actions within the core team and with related teams (engineering, art, distribution, data science);
- Provide product leadership (through your own experience, data analyses, benchmarks, customer interviews, etc.) within the product's core team;
- Drive a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product specifications, and positioning;
- Work with customers and partners to drive alignment and communicate product updates;
- Analyse potential partner relationships for the product and have an active role in new product development.
What you'll need
- BA/BS degree;
- Analytics skills (e.g., statistics, AI, ML);
- Strong familiarity with Wildlife’s games and mobile products;
- Outstanding written, oral and organisational ability.
More about you
- Excited about joining the most valuable, the highest growth start-up in Brazil that will provide you with meaningful work, relationships, continuous learning, and a team radically committed to producing extraordinary products;
- Thoughtful and analytical decision-maker: you consider multiple solutions to the same problem and can see nuance where others don't to decide what level of detail/sophistication you’ll need to make an informed timely decision;
- A structured and creative problem solver: with a structured approach you are able to harness uncertainty into a logical architecture, where others would give-up you won't, and by digging into benchmarks you're able to uncover unthinkable solutions to your day-by-day problems;
- Eager to learn about and become a specialist in technology and product management: you may not be trained nor have studied technology or product management, and you may not have worked on it in the past. Having the intellectual curiosity and motivation to learn and live it day-by-day and to work side by side with technical development teams is definitely a requirement;
- A natural but humble leader and mentor: as an accomplished leader, you're able to speak on a broad spectrum of topics; your demeanour diffuses conflicts and puts people at ease, helping you give constructive feedback and establish relationships across cultures and interacting and coordinating the work of several teams, to extract the most value from each team member;
- A multicultural gamer: you love gaming (console, mobile, board, or card games) as much as we do, so you'll plug that passion into providing players' needs with unparalleled focus.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this