Senior Fullstack Engineer
We're looking for a hardworking and passionate Full Stack Engineer to join Wildlife's SDK Development Experience in São Paulo.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you’ll be responsible alongside the team for improving the SDK development experience in Wildlife, by helping us create end-to-end systems that allow developers to more easily debug their SDKs, monitor metrics, and help them understand how they can make their SDKs more user friendly, efficient, and bug-free. You’ll be collaborating with the team in an Agile environment and interacting directly with SDK developers in order to make Wildlife the best company for them
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Build easy-to-use interfaces that allow developers and stakeholders to quickly understand metrics about their SDKs.
- Build backend services that allow us to improve our monitoring support for SDKs in production.
- Be part of a team that solves issues end-to-end, from mobile SDKs and user interfaces to backend and automation.
- Collaborate with teammates and SDK developers in order to constantly improve our SDK development experience.
What you'll need
- University degree in courses related to computing such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Systems Analysis and Development;
- A solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, complexity, and concurrency).
More about you
- You are excited about game development, and our Company Values;
- You like developing tools that help developers have a better experience in their jobs, never satisfied with existing solutions, always looking for improvements.
- You know how to build user interfaces following best practices on code structure and testing;
- You know how to build RESTful backend services, using best practices on code organization, testing, and monitoring;
- You know how to deploy services using DevOps methodologies;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to develop solutions, while also being able to recognize current and future priorities;
- You are a passionate learner;
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this