Senior Data Scientist
About the Team
The Mediation team plays a fundamental role in our product development process. Our data scientists use terabytes of data from several sources to provide answers to our most pressing questions: Which are the best ways to monetize ad opportunities in our games?
As a Data Scientist, you will play a fundamental role in our Ads Monetization process by utilizing terabytes of data to build models to solve the ways we monetize our games.
About the Role
Data scientists at Wildlife are full stack. They understand the business context of their work, conceptualize solutions, extract and prepare data, create visualizations, develop models, write production-ready code, deploy algorithms and track their performance.
- You've worked as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on technically challenging problems
- You like solving open and difficult problems for which there is no obvious solution
- You are motivated by the value you generate to the business, not just the accuracy of your models
- You communicate in a clear and effective way in different media
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around
What you'll do
Develop models and analysis that will help us improve the performance of our current ad monetization technologies
Build data products that customize the user experience to achieve higher player engagement and monetization
Design, analyze, and explain the results of experiments that test hypotheses of what makes our products better
Collaborate with product managers, machine learning and software engineers, and other data scientists to help Wildlife make the best and successful mobile games in the world
Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience working as a data scientist or machine learning engineer
- Knowledge of statistics and machine learning that is both broad and deep
- Great coding skills, familiarity with scripting languages (Python, R), distributed computing (Spark, Presto or Hive) and version control (Git)
- Plus: time series, hierarchical models, previous experience with product analytics
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this