Senior Data Pipeline Engineer
About the Team
The Data Engineering team is always pursuing new and better ways to acquire, transform, and deliver data to whomever needs them to back their decisions or help their operation. Due to the data-driven nature of our company, the Data Engineering team has a significant part in both our strategic efforts and our day-to-day operation. Our mission is to provide our company with easy-to-use, complete, secure, reliable, and high quality data. We love working with large datasets, low latency data systems, and challenging business use cases.
About the Role
We are looking for people that are passionate about creating value to our customers and making their lives easier so we can be ever-improving and tackling new and more challenging initiatives. We expect you to help us leverage all of the analytical potential of the fast increasing (4 TB/day) 3 PB of data we have available by creating insightful data products and pipelines.
More about you
- You are passionate about the data industry and thirsty for innovation
- You are not afraid to propose and explore new initiatives
- You are a determined and persistent leader who wants to deliver results
What you'll do
- Work proactively and closely with many teams (data scientists, product, marketing analysts, etc) to improve both our data lake and our data analytics platform always aiming to create awesome and scalable solutions that deliver high performance
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve data quality and performance issues. Being proactive in identifying issues will be key for your success
- Deeply understand the challenges of working with and analyzing data so that we are able to abstract complexity and empower even more our clients in their data endeavors.
What you'll need
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong engineering culture
- Highly skilled programmer with SQL proficiency
- Experience with Data Lake and/or Warehouse design
- Experience working with and leading others through projects execution
- Knowledge and experience with Python, Scala, Spark, Flink, or Airflow are a differential
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indicates a required field