Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
We're looking for a talented and passionate Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to join Wildlife's DSP Data Insights squad in São Paulo, Brazil (possibility of being fully remote).
Business Intelligence Engineers are role models for high standards, customer obsession, timely delivery of results, and business insights partnering with cross-functional teams. You will be working on various business problems in complex data environments. You will dive deep into big datasets with an expectation to produce the best analytics and metrics solutions to support new business models. We are looking for people with solid analytical skills, the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, a strong bias for action, and superb customer focus.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is a team-player, curious by nature, comfortable in taking initiative, solving problems, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment and growing business.
- Own the technical and architectural design
- Own the technical quality and performance of the team's deliverables and operations
- Drive and lead the development of projects and products
- Ensure a highly functional operation from a technical perspective
What you'll do
- Design, implement, and support systems that can provide ad-hoc access to large datasets
- Evolve day to day operations reporting mechanisms
- Drive operational excellence for data ingestion, transformation, and publication to ensure confidence in the systems we build
- Create analytics products that will be used by hundreds of internal users and drive decisions
- Drive reporting improvement and automation to create new innovative and insightful reports in a timely manner
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc
- Design and deploy monitoring tools and systems targeting both Data Insights and other squads' operation
What you'll need
- MBA or M.S. in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, Finance, or other quantitative field
- 3 + years of experience working as a business intelligence engineer or big data analyst on technically challenging problems
- Experience in complex data analysis (model creation, what-if scenarios, A/B testing, etc.)
- Knowledge of data warehouse technical architecture, infrastructure components, ETL and reporting/analytic tools and environments
- Proficiency with data querying or modeling technique with SQL and/or R
- Proficiency with Python or other relevant scripting language
- Knowledge and direct experience using business intelligence reporting tools such as Looker or Tableau
More about you
- You combine technical knowledge and business savvy
- You are motivated by the value you generate to the business through your products
- You like to navigate in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this