Senior Business Analyst
We are looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst in São Paulo, Brazil to Join the our shared services team, responsible for creating meta-game features and developing new tools and capabilities that are used across all our games. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for creating funnels, monitoring tools, analyzing data, providing insights and recommendations that will shape our meta-game features and tools and provide value to our games. He will be the focal point for the team for all data and analytics related topics.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, is a self-starter (“takes the initiative”), loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you’ll do
- Working closely with the product managers in the team to align with the ongoing roadmap and the different projects.
- Creating funnels and monitoring tools for each of our tools and meta-game features used by the games.
- Participate in testing and opening of new features/ tools to production to provide insights.
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from the data to shape features and future roadmap.
- Work closely with the stakeholders in the different game teams to understand the business and drive insights that will help them produce better conclusions and results on our teams.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate awareness and understanding of key business metrics and overall experience.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
What you need
- 2+ years of analytical work experience in a B2B2C company, preferably in the Online Gaming industry
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or another quantitative field
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets – Must
- A methodological approach for data together with the ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Great Communication skills – someone who can turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- A true team player that values collaboration
Wildlife Studios is one of the largest mobile gaming companies in the world. Founded in Brazil in 2011, our company has grown to become a truly global organization.Our offices are located in the United States, Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, Sweden, and now also in Israel. Today, our portfolio of over 60 games engages billions of players around the world.
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this