Quality Analyst, Player Experience (Remote within Ireland)
About the Team
Our Player Experience Team is based in Dublin and works to create delightful moments for our fans throughout every step of their journey.
It is our mission to deliver bespoke support, create memories that span lifetimes and generations, and make our players feel a sense of wonder and excitement when they engage with our products. We strive to turn our players into fans and help them connect with one another in a safe, fun, and inclusive way. We show empathy and care in all interactions and have an impact on the company and products by acting as the voice of our players. We will work relentlessly to share the ideals and vision of Wildlife with the world.
About the Role
This role will support the Player Experience’s vision by identifying areas of improvement and providing insightful data on teams’ performance through quality control analysis.
We aim to provide our player support team with a robust support structure based on thorough and accurate evaluation of their job, insightful feedback and the implementation of relevant strategies to cover any knowledge gaps identified thanks to the analysis of our QC metrics. This is a new role and will present an opportunity to create what will be a growing and important part of our ongoing player experience strategy.
More about you
- You have a hands-on approach to any new tasks or challenges you are faced with. You are not afraid of the white canvas and seek opportunities to create, improve and revamp processes.
- You have a passion for continuous learning and reducing any knowledge gap you identify.
- You find it extremely rewarding to help people succeed in their roles. Given the complexity of our products and the fast paced environment we operate in, it's paramount that we are actively listening to the team, identifying new trends and ultimately looking for ways to better support our peers and ultimately our players.
- You thrive on finding ways to improve how we operate. As we are growing and challenging ourselves to be the best in our industry, we need you to contribute beyond just doing your standard work. We will ask you to find problems and more importantly, come up with solutions so as a group, we can all do better.
- You enjoy any opportunity to present initiatives to an audience and receive feedback and suggestions even when it implies accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- You are highly accountable. Helping to build all our training and quality processes from the ground up represents an exciting opportunity, but it will require, as well, willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for performing quality audits, data analysis and provide constructive relevant feedback accordingly
- Deep dive into our policies and procedures to identify opportunities and knowledge gaps to up-skill team performance
- Coordinate and report on overturn and appeals process metrics
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of workflows and product in order to analyse and report on quality trends and error analysis
- Proactively identify and communicate Quality insights, suggestions and feedback to better improve our QC program
- Manager BPO audit of auditors framework according to the expectations established
- Continuous improvement of all our rubrics and metrics to adjust and adapt to new targets and goals
What you'll need
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced team
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Strong background in coaching and mentoring roles
- Experience in quality control, auditing, and testing
- Experience with mobile games is a plus
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and data visualisation tools.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this