QA Senior Analyst
About the team
Our Quality Assurance team plays a critical role in the development cycle of our games. Working closely with game developers and game designers, backend and tools engineers, the team is tasked with ensuring the quality of our games by mixing manual and automated tests. Being up to date with some of the best practices, the team is focused on improving our processes on each sprint, thus seeking to be a quality reference to the industry. We are a strong, motivated, and collaborative team, working like a fast, self-organized, and with an out-of-the-box thinking entity. Our quality work is our pride!
About the role
We're looking for a hardworking and passionate QA Senior Analyst, to join Wildlife's Quality Assurance team in São Paulo, Brazil!
As an QA Senior Analyst you will play a key role in our product's development cycle, creating, implementing, maintaining and improving our testing procedures, you will act as a quality owner in the development team, analyze opportunities for improvement, looking for optimize our effort and bringing to the team the quality mind set to another level, you'll work closely with game developers, game designers, product managers, development managers and QA team as well.
What you'll do
- Create detailed and optimized test plans and batteries, improve our test coverage, help to find opportunities for automation;
- Work side by side with your peers, to maintain, execute and assess our test cycles and procedures;
- Estimates, reports and negotiates test durations and resource requirements for both the project and our teams;
- Exercise and open communications between QA and other departments (Engineering, Player Support, Game Design, etc.) regarding pipelines, feature suggestions and product quality overall;
- Share knowledge! Guide, learn with and mentor other members of the QA department, in both technical and soft skills;
- Develop, maintain and evolve our QA processes and techniques.
What you'll need
- University degree in courses related to computing such as Computer Science, Information Systems and Development;
- Great hands-on experience with manual testing, testing applications;
- Excellent knowledge of software testing concepts (integration, regression, unit, integration, stress,..);
- Knowledge regarding version control systems;
- Advanced English;
- Experience working on an agile environment is a plus.
More about you
- You are excited about software development, video games, player experiences, cooperating with programmers and artists, and entertaining millions of gamers!
- You’re passionate about quality and understand ways to ensure it, you are able to find opportunities to improve the current quality level;
- You are a teammate. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
- You can communicate clearly with your team and other departments to identify issues and demands;
- You’re experienced in working in highly dynamic environments, which stimulates self development, knowledge sharing, and working with guided goals.
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with emotional intelligence towards the people you work with, as well as towards the people that play our games.
- You’re not afraid to take risks, recognize current demands and set new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this