About the Team
The Marketing Art department is growing. With an audience that numbers in the millions, our games have the power to impact countless lives. Our games connect people with interesting characters, vibrant worlds, and unforgettable experiences. That's no small task, but we have a powerful secret weapon: our people. The Wildlife team is a collection of world-class talent, a team focused on synergy, collaboration, and growing strong together.
In User Acquisition, we are responsible for creating high performing ads for our games with videos seen tens of millions of times every single day. We need to be constantly studying our performance as well as the mobile gaming marketing trends, testing new ads, and analyzing all the performance data we have from both tests and live campaigns. A big factor for the success of a game is how well it is promoted. This is mainly determined by the performance of our ads with a focus on always having a consistent stream of new and relevant content for Wildlife games around the world.
Your mission is to produce our cinematic and motion advertisement movies as efficiently as possible. We´ll count on you to manage and develop the Production team.
Your team will likely grow exponentially in the following months and you will need to make decisions regarding team sizing, organizational design, and workflow.
What You´ll Do
- Manage a team +50 FTEs, the largest team inside of Marketing Art. This team is responsible for producing Motion and 3D videos for our campaigns.
- Develop and coach your team of supervisors. Give structured and clear feedback to them and help them plan their careers. You are a reference for your team.
- Optimize processes, take decisions regarding organizational design and team sizing .
- Create structured management rituals to guarantee that the right information is flowing among the team and that you are enforcing performance and data-driven culture.
- Set ambitious production goals and, with your team, break them down into actionable, specific and measurable initiatives (you will have the help of an Operations Excellence Manager here).
What You´ll Need
- At least 10 years of experience in video production (2D and 3D).
- +4 years experience in managing large teams (at least 5 direct reports and 20 FTEs) and complex projects.
- Already managed projects with a budget larger than 6 digits
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem-solving mindset and structured thought. You need to be able to read KPIs and take decisions based on them.
- Be a fast learner – as you will be entering a whole new market.
- You can boost candidness among your team and involve them in the decision-making process, when necessary.
- Advanced English
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indicates a required field