Product Manager (8-Bit Bandits)
Product Manager – New Games
8-Bit Bandits are looking for a Product Manager to help develop exciting new mobile games in our Stockholm studio.
As a Product Manager, you will be helping to create, optimize and execute features on all studio titles. This would be done by utilizing insights from all company’s departments while working on cutting-edge technology, data, and marketing in a fast-paced, high-scale environment
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of the product roadmap
- Involved in all aspects of the product management lifecycle of the title with the responsibility to its performance and innovations.
- Work jointly with Studio Leadership and game team through all of
- the product’s stages, and suggest new product developments
- Perform analysis of business, economic systems, and market considerations for new product features and own feature prioritization.
- Proven ability to communicate and deliver ideas and missions in a clear and concise manner
- 1+ years of product management or business performance experience in games, preferably in Mobile F2P
- Strong understanding of F2P game economies and experience in balancing those systems
- Comfortable working on and monetizing a highly technical product.
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making.
* Indicates a required field