Principal Recruiter (Gaming)
Senior/ Principal Leadership Recruiter – Game Design
We're looking for an ambitious and passionate Senior Leadership Recruiter to join Wildlife's Talent Acquisition team in Dublin, Sweden, Finland or US.
As a Leadership Recruiter, you will support us with building a best-in-class Game Design team. You will have the tenacity to help us to continue to rapidly scale our gaming teams and a desire to add real value and impact to our business.. We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business. You will enable us to bring the most creative gaming talent in the world to Wildlife. These people create the games that mark a generation, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
What you'll do
- You will help us build the best high-performance gaming teams around the world. Helping to drive our game portfolio and our global footprint.
- You will create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to.
- You will be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for people-related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc).
- You will spread the word by attending gaming events, e-meetups, etc.
- You will work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative approaches around creating top gaming teams
- You will showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about the market, target companies, relationships in the gaming environment.
- You will willingly build pipelines from scratch, over and over again. How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit?
- You’ll provide and drive strategic partnerships with our executive leadership team to achieve our ambitious goals
- You’ll define, design, and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of senior leadership roles.
- You’ll lead end-to-end leadership-level search engagements from the inception of candidate contact to onboarding including research, sourcing and engagement strategies, candidate experience, negotiations, partnering with our people team for successful onboarding, and communicating status to all stakeholders along the way.
- You’ll foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns. Serve as a skilled problem solver, facilitator, and coach in final negotiations.
- Become a contributing member of the recruitment team that successfully embodies and promotes Wildlife's culture and values.
What you'll need
- 5+ years full-cycle technical and/or gaming recruiting experience
- Experience in executive search within the gaming industry
- Partner with the team and senior hiring managers, including the executive team.
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging, and closing senior-level passive candidates.
- Strong ability to partner with gaming development teams to tackle recruiting problems
- Experience partnering with global offices, for example, US, Brazil, and Dublin
- Strong organizational and operational skills
- A proven track record to navigate in complexity and build new processes
More about you
- You are passionate about the game industry and knows who created the great games
- You're innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to find skilled people
- You're flexible, ambitious, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- Motivated, you understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited team; you are passionate about working on and solving problems
- Define and execute search strategy with creative multi-channel sourcing in delivering top talent to the client
- Ability to work across any job function and level (tech, gaming, operations)
- Strong execution skills, you can hire any role no matter how challenging or complex
- Team player, you're willing to help out wherever needed.
- You take ownership and can effectively manage time and process across roles
- You are an excellent verbal communicator and active networker
- You have the ability to distill complex information into a consumable and organized format with a focus on content, tone, and structure
- You have exceptional candidate relationship experience
Nice to have:
- Experience in both search firms and in-house
- Experience in operations, product management, or technology consulting (high-growth or tech environments)
- Passionate about mobile gaming or equivalent
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this