People Analytics Associate
We are looking for a People Analytics Associate, to join Wildlife's People Analytics team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a People Analytics Analyst, you’ll contribute with the team in structuring databases, dashboards and reports for decision making, and also democratize the relevant data in a way that would empower our people managers and employees with the appropriate context to make informed decisions.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, is a self-starter (“takes the initiative”), loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Maintenance and development of dashboards for the People Team;
- Analyze data with a focus on problem solving;
- Manage the database and documents, creating flows that optimize these actions;
- Generate non-trivial insights through data analysis.
What you'll need
- Data Driven Profile;
- Be proactivity and hands-on;
- Be curious and willing to learn and search for alternatives paths;
- Attention to details;
- Advanced Excel;
- Advanced English proficiency (mandatory);
More about you
- You're motivated to be diligent with data;
- You're creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team, leaders and stakeholders;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this