Wildlife Studios is one of the largest mobile gaming companies in the world.
Founded in Brazil in 2011, our company has grown to become a truly global organization.
Our offices are located in the United States, Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, Sweden, and now also in Israel!
Today, our portfolio of over 60 games engages billions of players around the world.
In this role, you'll be the go-to person in our products' LiveOps and campaigns, and be responsible for managing the communication to our millions of players with exciting new innovative ideas.
- Manage full-cycle LiveOps calendar including planning short & long-term activities, defining goals, executing, and analyzing performance.
- Manage day-to-day promotional activity as well as ongoing optimization.
- Focus on player retention and engagement to ensure high lifetime value
- Possess a deep understanding of existing game mechanics and how to best utilize them within Monetization tools.
- Constantly improving and optimizing in a data-driven manner the game experience and performance in order to hit the company KPI’s.
- Differentiate and optimize in-game activity between player segments
- Collaborate with several teams throughout different development stages in order to execute in-game events & promotions.
- Drive continuous innovation in the game's day-over-day activity, adding new types of communication, integration of new features, etc.
- Responsible for launching new features and maximizing players’ experience throughout a full marketing plan.
- 1+ years of experience working as a live-ops/ monetization/ CRM manager in a gaming company OR 2+ years of experience in a similar role (Product Marketing, Branding, Marketing analyst, etc.) in a B2C company.
- Outstanding creativity, drive, and data orientation
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Strong sense of responsibility and professionalism
- Attention to detail with an eye for aesthetics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment
- You're creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
- Gaming background – an advantage
* Indicates a required field