We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join Wildlife's Marketing Art team in São Paulo, Brazil.
Creatives are the first point of contact of millions of users with our games. To have an appealing Ad that resonates with the audience is to have an important competitive advantage among literally millions of mobile games worldwide. To do that we developed an unique process that combines creativity and data analysis to produce and learn from the most high-performing creatives of our games' segments.
Among all the creative types, playable ads are the only ones that allow the user to have a precise feeling of playing the game. This unlocks a new ocean of possibilities that we can explore in order to make the perfect experience ad.
Our role is to make sure that all potential users end up playing our games, efficiently. That means we have to:
– Analyze users’ behaviors and improve the ads according to the insights found on these Studies
– Impact these users on the most cost-efficient way across all placements available in the world.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, is a self-starter (“takes the initiative”), loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Develop hypotheses, test plans, measure live performance and execute competitor analysis
- Collaborate and communicate for results with important stakeholders such as the Creation team, the Production team and the User Acquisition team
- Identify audience segmentations and explore opportunities to optimize multiple game's channels
What you'll need
- 4+ years of experience in consulting and/or startups
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Economics or related experience
- Broad knowledge of statistics
- Basic Programming skills (preferably R and SQL) are a needed
- Strong organizational, communication, and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly dynamic environment
- Understands how to analyze metrics and data, in order to take appropriate action
- Intermediate writing and speaking English skills
More about you
- You are ambitious and have an extreme sense of ownership towards the leveraging of your game in its channels and is committed to delivering the high performance creatives constantly
- You're hands-on, in the right ways; willing and able to do what's needed, no matter the task in order to learn and find unusual solutions to scale your game
- You communicate efficaciously with different audiences, crafting the message to achieve the most results
- You have an analytical frame of mind and fundamentally understand the levers that allow your game to scale through creatives
- You want to work in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around you
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this