IT Procurement Analyst
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. Since 2011, our gaming titles have been downloaded more than 2 billion times providing fun to millions of people, every day, everywhere.
We are not done yet. We aspire to develop games that will be remembered by generations. To achieve this goal, we pursuit to be best-in-class in each of our major disciplines: Product, Engineering, Art, Marketing, and Data. That’s why we are rapidly expanding and building talented and passionate teams in our offices in Argentina, Brazil, Ireland, and US.
About the Team
The Corporate Tech Team at Wildlife is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and our culture. We are data-driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We want to build a company and a culture where everyone thrives. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
About the Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Procurement Professional to work with the IT-OPs team and business partners to organize, source, negotiate and manage agreements for technology related products and services. This individual will ensure the satisfaction by delivering industry best in class pricing and outstanding vendor performance.
Who you are
- Excellent organizational as well as verbal and written communications skills. Be able to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Works beyond the traditional procurement metrics to achieve operational and technical improvements to the business process
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customer
- Strong oral and written communication skills to compose and deliver responses in a clear and concise manner
- Complies with quality procedures and guidelines.
What you'll do
- Leads commercial negotiations and issue resolution with IT suppliers and third parties
- Assessing current contract and vendor performance and health, identifying new contract or vendor resources, developing and negotiating contract terms, monitoring contract performance, etc
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key business, operations, and technology stakeholders.
- Support stakeholders in building requirements, evaluating requests and provide feedback on vendors to facilitate selection
- Continuously improve vendor selection process
- Conduct periodic vendor spend analysis and identify sourcing improvement and cost savings opportunities.
- Participate in IT Focused project meetings to include working with designated managers and subject matter experts in identifying requirements and providing research and viable options/alternatives for goods and services.
What you'll need
- Solid experience in IT procurement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
- Strong organization, time management and attention to detail
- Fluent English.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
* Indicates a required field