We're looking for a talented and passionate systems analyst, specialized in IAM, to join Wildlife's Corporate Technology team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As an Identity and Access Management specialist, you'll be responsible for maintaining and operating the core system directories that grant user and service access to applications, as well as actively pursuing IAM projects that aim at more systems integrations throughout the company. You'll work closely with our Corporate Technology Infrastructure and Development teams, as well as our corporate Security & Privacy teams, laying the groundwork for centralized security controls.
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a “take the initiative” environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Manage IAM and related features such as account lifecycle management and multi factor authentication;
- Design, document and communicate IAM standards and processes;
- Act as project manager in broad scope IAM integrations, facilitating communication between application owners, security and IAM;
- Provide guidance and documentation for application owners working in DIY integrations with IAM;
- Work closely with our People operations department in HRIS integration and data hygiene;
- Conduct troubleshooting activities to improve our support knowledge base and facilitate ticket resolution at the first levels;
- Conduct access level audit reviews in accordance to established processes and procedures;
- Advocate for a balance between user experience and security;
- Own initiatives to improve IAM processes, metrics, and tooling.
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Good professional experience with IAM systems (such as Okta, Onelogin, Azure AD or JumpCloud);
- Expert knowledge of directory services (such as Active Directory and LDAP servers);
- Experience with authentication protocols (such as SAML, OIDC, Kerberos and RADIUS);
- Solid understanding of security and technology control concepts (such as SSO, RBAC and least privilege principle);
- Experience with cloud computing services (such as Amazon AWS or Google Cloud);
- Some professional experience in API integrations and software development is a plus;
More about you
- You're motivated by building up systems and integrations, and bringing order into decentralized structures
- You're experienced working in a multidisciplinary environment and communicating with non-tech people
- You're creative when solving problems and you're continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Indicates a required field
Find more jobs like this